Monday, March 2, 2009

Connections and thoughts about our AMNQ blogs

Dennyce made a very good connection between Juana from AAHM and Nadira from AMNQ.
When I read that part, I thought the same thing about how Juana always brushed her mom's hair and Nadira takes care of her mom too. Very good connection Dennyce.

Sarah Rabin chose to write about the same kind of quote I wrote about. My point of view is different from Sarah's. The quote from the book Sarah chose was:
"Still, no matter where our borders, this is a land where the earth melts into the sea and back again;"-Page 19
She thought that it was "a really good connection of the world. It shows that no matter how hard we try to fight it, we still are one planet at the end of the day." I thought that it was weird to say that there is no difference between land and sea because that doesn't make sense. Sarah has some really good points, but mine and her points are a little different.

I agree completely with Alissa, she talks about Nadira and Aisha's relationship and I think she made some very good points.

I also agree with Maya. She says that she hasn't read that much, so we don't know if Nadira is right and Aisha isn't that nice of a person or maybe she is.

I think everyone is really getting into this book. We are trying to disect everything that's happening, showing that we are interested in this book and we want to know what's going to happen.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear it Talia! I agree that there's been some very interesting conversations developing on the blogs about Ask Me No Questions.

    Nice work with the linking, too-- you even linked to your own blog! Advanced!

    ReplyDelete