Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chapter 11

"And me, I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I can't figure out how to get us through this–to pick up the thread of working together, to continue our fight. None of it seems possible. Sometimes I'll pull out the file and look at all Aisha and I did, and it feels silly, like a pretend social studies exercise."
When I read this I felt really bad for Nadira. When she was working with Aisha to make everything better, it seemed like it was all going to work, but now... Everything is falling apart. She doesn't feel like talking to anyone or being with anyone. It was working with Aisha too. She was being nice until Nadira found out that it was just because Aisha didn't feel good around other people, she needed her sister. But then Aisha started to drift away. Later on Nadira runs into Lily and helps her with her problems and I thought that was really nice of her. I feel bad for Aisha, but I still don't like her that much. I hope everything works out because even though Uncle is back, he's not totally the same person as before... Can't wait to learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment